Sunday, February 3, 2013

Christmas in Illinois

We spent Christmas in Illinois this year.  Kinley had a great time visiting with Grandpa, Grandma, Uncle Jordy, and Aunt Britt.  Our extended family also got to visit with Kinley for the first time in over a year.  Her great aunt, uncles, and 2nd/3rd cousins hadn't seen her sinceThanksgiving 2011.  That is actually really sad now that I think about it.   Anyway, we had an amazing visit. 

Kinley had SO much fun opening all her presents.  She was way more interested this time than she was at our Iowa Christmas.  Maybe it was because Grandma was helping her instead of Mommy.  :)
Needless to say she got WAY too many gifts from Grandpa & Grandma and Uncle Jord & Aunt Britt.  It was so amazing to watch her get so excited and interested in each and every package that she opened. 

Santa made a visit this year to Grandma & Grandpa's house to visit Kinley.  She had been a really good girl this year so Santa decided she deserved a visit.  Kinley was SCARED TO DEATH!  She started screaming and crying the instant that Santa entered the room.  We have a video that is hilarious.  I will post that on the next update. 

An added bonus was that it snowed for Christmas this year.  Matt and I took Kinley out to play on her new sled but she didn't enjoy it as much as we did.  It was really windy out though.  Matt and I did have a blast sledding with Jord & Britt though.  

Enjoy the pics!

Visiting with Jordyn and Great-Godmommy Connie

Waiting for Santa to come

Throw me Granpa!

Smile!

Ho Ho Ho!



AHHH - Get this Santa away from me!

Like this, Grandma?

What?  Isn't that right?

Oh, now I got it. 

Clothes, yeah

Oh boy!!!!

Oh, I can hardly wait.....

WOW!  Open it, open it!



She was captivated by the baby's pigtails.

Doing our best to get a pic - not good.  But - check out her super cute outfit!

Kinley loved my old rocking chair.

Yeah!


Not sure about this sledding thing

Pull me daddy!

 

Matt is really enjoying this

Great Grandpa Bill

4 Generations




Packed and ready to go - as long as she can wear her snowboots

Riding the suitcase!  Our fun new way to navigate the airport
Help me mommy
What's that Grandma?
Meeting baby Brooks for the 1st time - thought she would be jealous...
But, she really liked him and didn't mind me holding him.

HO! HO! HO!  I rock this hat!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment