Sunday, May 13, 2012

Kinley learns to type!

So a few weeks ago while I was at work on a Sunday, I got an interesting email.  Apparently Kinley has learned to use the computer!  I decided to share this letter with everyone.  I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband.  I love Matt!

Mommy,

Daddy fell asleep watching a hunting show so I hacked into his email.


How was your day @ work? Since you had to leave early for work, I didn't think it was fair for Daddy to get to sleep late so I made him get up shortly after you left. I did my circuit training and then had breakfast. I started with a protein shake and then Daddy let me pick what vegetable I wanted. You'd be proud of me I choose green beans. They were yummy. After breakfast I played a little bit more and then took a huge poopie. Why does Daddy pray so much when he changes dirty diapers? He kept saying Oh my god over and over again . 23 wipes later Daddy finally got my diaper changed then I took a nap in my own bed for 25 whole minutes. Daddy most have thought my nap wasn't long enough b/c he kept trying to put me in your bed to sleep some more. What was that fool thinking? Don't worry I showed him who was in charge.

Hey, what's your Skipe password again? I want to talk to G* 2 about my pony......... Oops, it looks like Dad is starting to wake up I better go. See you soon,

Love,
K





2 comments: