Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Few Recent Pics

Here are a few recent pics of Kinley from this past month.  These are all 20 months pics.  Very random.

Driveway "painting"

I love this pose with her hips out. 

LOVED the bouncy house at the neighborhood party

She wasn't scard to "jump" at all

We flipped her to front facing and she loves it

Mommy & Kinley poses

Cheese!

"Driving" outside - likes it until she catches the hill
of the driveway.  Then not a fan.

Hanging out at the pool on 4th of July.  She loved the water!

Ready to go back in after break. 
I think she did the water
slide probably 100 times! 



Shopping at the Children's Museum



Smiling for Daddy to send pics to Mommy while I was in hospital

How could that sweet face not brighen my day?
Making silly faces with Mommy at the hospital. 
Look how big her mouth is!!

Kiss Kiss

Matt was sweet enough to bring K up to the hospital so I could see her.
At first she was terrifed of strange room and of my IV.  But she eventually
warmed up and snuggled me.  Made my day to be with my sweet girl!



Putting chapstick on Mommy

Bathtime! 

No comments:

Post a Comment