Friday, February 24, 2012

First Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving, it is our tradition that the entire family gets together.  I love it!  This year was the best yet because we had 3 new babies in the house.  My cousin Amber had her twin boys, Ethan and Adam, in August so we now have a house full of kids and babies.  Kinley got to meet all her new aunts, uncles, and cousins for the first time.  She also got to meet her Great-Grandpa Bill for the first time!  It was so cute to see Grandpa holding Kinley.  The pics don't really show it but you could see the joy in his face to be surrounded by the next generation.  I only wish that my amazing Grandma could have lived to see all these babies.  She would have loved it.  Instead, I know that she is smiling down on all of us from heaven.  We love you and miss you Grandma! 

I tried to dress Kinley in something special for Thanksgiving but all the outfits were gender neutral.  Boo!  I did put a bow on her but it swallowed her whole so we took it off.  Too funny!








No comments:

Post a Comment